Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Fellow Longs,

On the other ARU boards you have the usual suspects (moron bashers) who claim they are long but post negative innuendo and try to dismiss and down play any good news. They attack the credibility of any poster who posts anything positive. They have been constantly trying to suggest that Ecuador will level an exorbitant tax on mining companies and have been posting continuously along this line for over a month now.

This has been nothing but propoganda to soften up investors for when they release the real propaganda through an official news channel. This is the same reporter who wrote the other 2 previous stories that proved to be nothing but fear mongering to put it nicely.They did however succeed in dropping the share price of ARU dramatically at the time. It is peculiar DMM in Equador set a new share price high and closed in positive territory today. I am rather pleased that ARU held up rather nicely considering the pummeling the markets took today. I find it also rather coincidental that this news just happens to be released while the markets are in turmoil just for added effect.

This latest story is meaningless because it contains no facts and no real information that we did not already know. It is nothing but innuendo and phrases that could have been taken out of context.  Almost anything could be read into what was reported and I believe that is the point of this latest offering. Untill some real numbers are proposed by the Ecuadorian governement the whole topic is pure speculation. I will continue to base my investment in ARU on the logical suposition that any new mining taxes will be fair and attractive in order to bring in further mining investment.

The only other country I know of to have brought in a stupid win fall tax on mining ( Mongolia ), is in the process of revising it, because the amount of gold sold to it's central bank has droped in half since they introduced it. Supposedly they introduced it as a test case study for base metals mines. Well I think they got there answers, it does not work if you want a mining industry.

Once again ARU held up nicely considering the poor day the markets had and was down only a little on small volume dispite the latest suspect news. There are not many weak hands left holding ARU.

Regards,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply