Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Heloboy,

Good to see that you have joined, welcome aboard.

BritNick previously posted on this site:

/Interesting how some posters are already self pontificating about their predictions, memories are short I guess.

I understand F F came hear because he was banned from SH, the rules of decorum are even stricter here, interesting to see how long he will last before losing his temper./

BritNick I take it from your little confession that S.H. finally had enough of you and banned you. Fortunately for you I guess, you still have your messanger boy Aufella posting your supposed sells on the other board hahahahahaha. By the way, I can post on the other site once again, I just choose not too anymore. I guess that means according to you from what you have stated in the past that I am no longer an ARU shareholder hahahahahahaha.

The rules here are not strict, they are fair and enforced fairly in order that manipulators can not pull the shinanigans here that they do over on other forums. Ghostzapper found out this as he tried to pull his manipulations. I think what will be more interesting is how long you last.

I find it rather amusing that you have had to come back here seeking information after you said on the other board that you were going to leave us ARU longs and our little board alone. See my memory is very long, it also recalls your messanger boy Aufella stating that you would sell ARU at 8.50 and now that you supposedly have sold at 9.90.

BritNick, it took me a while to find out who your avitar was. I have never watched a single episode of Sopranos and do not watch TV much. When I do it is usually educational programs, I prefer to spend my time in reality. Perhaps that is why I do not fall for all the fantasy that the manipulators spin forth and would try to have us fear.

Britnick there is a pattern here Tenor, Baritone, Soprano, Castrato & Falsetto, perhaps you could guess what it is hahahahaha. By the way I think your avatar fits you perfectly. Since you are going to Vegas how about you try out the Roulette table. I hear that there are lots of winners at it so bet big.

Fellow longs,

There are not many legit posters left on the other board anymore, it will just be a matter of time before they join us here too. Then it really will be quiet over there except for the whinning of the bashers hahahaha. Unfortunately when that happens, I believe Safeharbour will then be kept busy as the manipulators come in search of there audience again.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply