Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

gzfydq,

sorry to hear that. I do not know the specific reasons for you selling ARU but you obviously had not read or taken my advice that ARU is not a stock to trade if that is the reason you sold. Almost all of those who trade it eventually will be left having settled for crumbs if they are lucky. Those few longs that remain uneffected by all the manipulations plus unfortunately the manipulators will be left holding the whole pie.

For your honesty though I gave you a thumbs up and a 5 star rating. You will notice how much your points just went up. Many people in my opinion are not able to publicly, privately and even to themselves admit that they have made a mistake.

For those wondering about the voting system, it seems to work fine for me. I did not know about clicking on the stars so you can rate a fellow members post though untill that discussion was brought up. I thought that the number of stars you have is automatically given to you depending on how may people gave your post a thumbs up. I just increased gzfydq points from 16 to 80 by giving him a 5 star ranking for his last post. I value honesty greatly. I had been wondering how a certain individual has been able to gain so many points so fast, now I know. Like I posted before, this is a good format but hardly foolproof. With a little investment of time a good manipulator with a number of alias's can soon be ranked very highly. Investors, as always judge a poster by what he writes and his actions and not what other people supposedly think about him.

Regards,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply