Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Rich9,

I totally agree with you. There are all kinds of new posters that have arrived on the other ARU bull board and most of them have just signed on. Of course they just signed up in order to bash ARU hahahaha.

Just part of the usual mind games to try and wear down the retail investors over the week end in order to instill max fear and anxiety. Much easier to get you to sell come Monday when there has been a large drop in the spot price of gold, lots of misleading news articles published and then the usual premarket opening bid manipulations.

What kind of trader or investor sells 50,000 shares into a thin market at market. Only someone who purposely wishes to drive the stock down either because he has shorted the stock or someone who wishes to accumilate more shares and figures he can recover that 50,000 shares and more by scaring other investors into selling.

Then of course there is the possibility that he is just a complete dimwhit that does not know what he is doing. I beleive that possibilty is vary remote however for the simple reason of how would it be possible for such a dimwhit to have had so much stock in the first place.

The longer these games go on the more I become positive that FDN will be taken over for an obseene amount of money. Hang tight fellow longs and do not fall into the MM trap by selling. In fact I think this may be possibly the last time that ARU can be picked up in the 8 dollar range. Buy em if you can in my opinion.

Regards,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply