Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
I spoke with Marla as well today (try my best not to misquote her). Same response on drill results but doubted Papya results would be out. Said that other target areas will be released in a more "haphazard way" ( no set timetable) than done in the past. I might have misinterpreted but I believe she was saying that only meaningful results will be released from these other sites. She said after the news on Sat. they expected a poor day today, Interesting she said that the direct translation from Spainsh to English for "exploitation" is mining. Essentially Correa's comment therefore said that companies not "mining could lose their concession". However it would seem apparent that this was just a slip of the tongue as there is such little mining going on. ARU is not worried about his comment. One last thing ARU would look forward to negotiating on a one on one basis because they feel they can make such a strong case for themselves.
New Message
Please login to post a reply