Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

About 6 months ago I took a look at the other board and thought it was a total waste of time.   Ego driven feuds and manipulation wasn't what I was looking for.  When I was emailed that this board was up and running I came and took a look and was impressed with the flow of information.   I don't care if the information is positive or negative as long as it is factual and delivered with the intent of helping us (me) understand what is going on with a good chunk of my life’s savings.   In return I'm willing to give of my time, share my expertise, and help out anyone that has a genuine need to know something.

The two things that concern me here is the tendency for old feuds to creep up on an increasing frequency.   The rule that I use in situations like these is "NO WHINING ALLOWED".  You have problems with someone report the posts and let Safeharbour deal with.  I'm all for a Genghis Kahn dictator that lobs of the head of anyone that steps over the bounds of acceptable.  

The second thing that worries me is the tendency to bash any news that is considered negative for the stock.   I doubt any of us are here to see the stock go down so negative new or the absence of news (--- and yes this is going on 10 weeks now) isn't something we want to celebrate.  Yet to stick our heads in the sand only to surface when things are good is dangerous.   Both good and negative are equally important to good decision making and to motivate me to find out what is behind the news.   A good posting about a negative situation is more important to me then a cheerleading post.

So in the end I can handle a little dissension as long as it comes with good intent and from someone that normally contributes.  Like many I can read past the little flare ups but I don’t like them.  When the posts starts to look like a trend or the poster just can't move on in their life from the SH board then my vote is to send them back.  If they want to have a Slug Fest back there on Tuesday night or do it via private email all the power to them! No warnings.  No second chances.   Everyone here is experienced enough that they don’t need kid glove treatment.   If we operate in a professional manner we can let Safeharbour have a life and deal with only the occasional infraction vs wasting his time on petty issues.  Time for people to move on or move out!

New Message
Please login to post a reply