Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Raise The Stakes

posted on Nov 27, 2007 02:56PM

Reading the rest of the posts, it seems to me that many people are calling for just punishment for transgressions of Agora rules, and here I was thinking that maybe I would be too Draconian in my views hahahahahaha.

Go for it Safe, be Draconian, if you feel that you must give me the boot at sometime, I will have no hard feelings. Afterall, I have all the knowledge and me posting on the boards has been nothing but a way to pass some time and hopefully help a few people out. Unlike some other people, I have no other agenda than that. ARU will eventually reach its fair value and then exceed it whether I post or not. It will eventually get there also in spite of the two bit conmen who are attempting to manipulate the retails, by then they will have all disappeared though hahahaha.

I would like to point out that nowhere in Agora's rules does it say that you cannot post facts and the truth, just keep that in mind if you would.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply