Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Dec 13, 2007 08:34AM

Dec 13, 2007 09:00AM
Dec 13, 2007 05:12PM

I check out the satellite coverage costs last night. Thought if it was a couple hundred buck I'd go for it. Below is the email response on costs for 0.6m2 resolution. FDN with Papaya around $1300. Area covering ARU claims $24000. Low resolution coverage (15m2) is available from 2001 for $25. I bought it last night to get a feel for the area but it mainly shows gross features.

So unless everyone want to step up for a grand or so, or unless someone has a 'friend' with access to a satellite I guess we will have to wait and see what they are up to.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The cost for 2-foot imagery for the requested area is as follows:

Imagery exists for 49% of the area that you defined on our website at a cost of $8831 USD. (The cost is $16 per square kilometer for archived
imagery and there is a 25 square kilometer minimum order area).

The cost to have imagery collected new for the entire area: $24442 USD. (The cost per square kilometer for a new Standard Tasking Collection with standard 20% or lower cloud cover is $22 per square kilometer and there is a 64 square kilometer minimum order area. Lower cloud cover thresholds are an option as well. There are a few more parameters we would need to begin a collection though they often do not affect the prices)

The above imagery has an X, Y georeference but is not orthorectified. Orthorectification is an option for additional costs so please let us know if this is something you would like to add. Also, the above pricing is for 3-band imagery. Four-band and Panchromatic/Multispectral bundles are also available for a slightly higher cost.

There are a few more parameters we would need to begin a collection though they often do not affect the prices. The above prices are also for use in a single country by a single company or single group of affiliated companies. If you need to use the imagery in multiple countries we can apply a global license for 35% more and that will be allowed.

Please note that under no circumstances shall the imagery be sold, distributed, rented, sublicensed, transferred, posted on the internet at full resolution or for download, or disclosed to any undisclosed third parties. By purchasing this imagery you will be given a Commercial License. At the time of purchase we will need to know who the end users of the data will be. The information that we will need is Name, Address, Phone number and an e-mail address. There are a few more details that we would need to go over prior to purchase.

We also have 14.25-meter resolution false color LandSat for the site for a cost of $25.

Dec 13, 2007 06:29PM
Dec 13, 2007 09:06PM
Dec 14, 2007 04:09AM
Dec 14, 2007 04:23AM

Dec 14, 2007 05:37AM
Dec 14, 2007 05:51AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply