Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Ankheroo.....

Like the rest of the ARU longs I am frustrated with where the price of ARU is.  I feel that the stock at the present time should be at least 50% above where it is at, based upon the known gold in FDN and the continuing progress on expanding that resource.

That said, I also know that stock markets are a crazy mechanism that seldom , if ever, truly reflect the "true value" of a stock price.  Take a look at RTZ (Rio Tinto)...until BHP started to talk about buying RTZ the price ( in Sept 07) was 250 to 300 US$...in Nov it jumped up to $ 450 US and is hanging around there.... I , along with many of you, also feel that this is going to happen to ARU when one of the big boys decides to make a run for the gold at FDN ! 

If I was a true trader with charts all over my computer I probably would have been in and out of this stock many times in the last two years.  I have sold some at times and bought it back with more at other times when I have really felt the prices were skewed in one direction or the other.  Whether trading this stock or buying this stock and holding for the eventual buy out we all have a deep interest in the sucess of ARU.

I can not tell you whether buying and holding is wiser than trading the stock and I don't think anyone can at this point.  We all have set some type of expectation that we are looking for with ARU stock and we each must evaluate our own risk/reward situation.  A $50K gain to some will be great while others are looking for the vacation home in the tropics.

ARU has something special going for it...

1) a once in a lifetime gold find

2) great management that is aware of its find and is deeply invested in it

3) management that knows they must treat the community where they operate with fairness and dignity, giving back to the people of the area

4)a sincere willingness to deal with the political situation so that all parties involved will win

5) unbelievable blue sky virgin property

6) a project that experienced qualified geologists and engineers want to work on 

7) drill holes such as 250Meters of 35.18g/t gold !!

Enough said....I am looking under my mattress and in my surfboard locker to find my hidden cash to buy some more ARU !!

New Message
Please login to post a reply