Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Whats That

posted on Dec 28, 2007 05:01PM

Brickhead,

Whats that you say, you are tired of me making a fool out of you and your carefully crafted stories, so you and some of your boiler room gang have decided to try another strategy.

Good luck on that one, once our little free for all here is over I will enjoy once again pointing out the bull shit in your posts and those of your cohorts. They have made themselves nice and easy to identify, thanks to today.

Brickhead, not as easy as you thought it would be, is it. It is a terrible thing when one constantly in his arrogance over estimates his intelligence and under estimates his opponent.

There is only one thing I will miss about this and that is I will no longer be able to call you Brickhead hahahahahaha.

Fellow longs, just as I predicted at the start of this board, the S.H. forum is almost dead judging from todays activity on it and the predators are all here now. Hold onto your shares, they are going to try their upmost to get them from you because 2008 is going to be quite the year for ARU.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply