Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Time for a Contest

posted on Jan 07, 2008 06:02PM

Well it’s been an interesting and fact filled month for the crew with the possibility of lots of (GOOD!!!!!) change just around the corner.   However we have been a little short on information from ARU.  So with the Captain away it’s time for a contest for the crew. 

Winner will receive one very authentic NQ (core size) drill bit from a 700m plus hole on the Golden Patricia deposit outside Pickle Lake Ontario to display and impress people.   I’ve used it as a pencil holder on my desk.  Winner is whoever has the highest number of points when all five pieces of information are formally known.

The contest is to get as many points as possible (maximum 500) in guessing the closest answers to the following FIVE questions:

1.   The date and time of the next ARU news release containing NEW drill results (100 points for whoever is closest, 90 for 2nd and 80 for 3rd and decreasing by tens down to ZERO).

2.   The date and time of the ARU (not anyone else’s) news release as to ARU having a contract with the Ecuadorian government regarding the FDN deposit (100 points for whoever is closest, 90 for 2nd and 80 for 3rd and decreasing by tens down to ZERO).

3.   The TSE closing price of ARU following the news release with regard to ARU having a signed a contract with Ecuador (100 points for whoever is closest, 90 for 2nd and 80 for 3rd and decreasing by tens down to ZERO).

4.   The Windfall tax rate for ARU on the FDN deposit (100 points for whoever is closest, 90 for 2nd and 80 for 3rd and decreasing by tens down to ZERO).

5.   The gold base price that is agreed to for ARU on the FDN  deposit (100 points for whoever is closest, 90 for 2nd and 80 for 3rd and decreasing by tens down to ZERO).

Rules:  One submission per person.  Two people tying on an answer share the points between that would have been allocated to the two of them (e.g. a tie for first gets half of 1st and 2nd or 95 points each).   Times are as shown on the top MY copy of the news release ARU sends out to its mailing list subscribers (I assume ARU sends them all out in a batch at the same time).  All of the rest of the rules I’ll make up as need with me having the final decision.

Have fun. 

… Been There

New Message
Please login to post a reply