Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Been there...

I agree with you about the spin off now and have talked with ARU about that possibility a few months ago. There position is that the spin off is a consideration but determining just where the boundaries of the FDN deposit would stop at , at this time, are hard to set. My impression is that they want to see if they can find the westward extension if possible and the eastern extension on the lower (southerly portion) of the FDN deposit before they cut out a " FDN deposit".

This is just my interpretation of several conversations I've had over the last several months.

To me it is pretty obvious that a major buyer will want all or as much of the property as they can get for their dollar. That is "Blue Sky" to them to help split up the acquisition cost. They know that the best place to find gold is where other gold ( Like FDN) is !!

As shareholders we want to keep some of this "Blue Sky" for us. These diverging wants tell me that we would be better off cutting out a chunk of the property as "FDN Deposit" and spinning it off to another company. Any buyer of this property could or would be given a first right of refusal on all the other property that ARU2 keeps for themselves ( ourselves).

My feeling is that we are fast approaching the "Fish or Cut Bait" point when offers start coming and a decision on the spin-off of the FDN deposit to a new company should be made soon. If it isn't addressed by the next stockholders meeting it will be a good question for Patrick to be asked. Hopefully we will be bought out in some fashion by then!

New Message
Please login to post a reply