Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Jan 22, 2008 03:48PM

Casey13,

After reading Buck's first post in this thread, and then all the other's comments....I have to totally agree with your assessment of the situation...

The company is in the midst of the most important negotiations in their short lifespan...what happens with the Ecuador government is paramount at this point! Any news that came out at this stage of "the Horse Trading" would possible complicate the process and overturn "the apple cart"....what if ARU came out tomorrow with a new hit at Papaya? The Government would see the price jump as a bargaining tool to increase their take of the" Booty"...

I think that if the Company can sit tight on any news, that it would help them at this crucial stage of these negotiations....I don't really know if that is legal , or if they have to release them as they receive them...if that the case then its a mute point, because they would have to release them without concern for what they might do to the Government talks!

Best Regards,

Long for Cash

New Message
Please login to post a reply