Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

well you can be assured of one thing....

posted on Feb 11, 2008 03:04PM

I don't have a freaking clue anymore. Very, very disappointed in the way that Patrick divested in the shares. As has been pointed out today and by me back when I used to do that Insider Sales (lack of ) post on SH, it is a prudent move. It's well known that Patrick didn't have a pot to piss in a couple of years ago, to all the sudden sit on $32million worth of Aurelian shares and not take anything off the table boarders on insanity.

That said, there is no farking way that he should have:

a) done in while in the middle of sensitive negotiations. we are sitting on pins and needles, and he has to put that kind of uncertainty into our minds?

b) done it in a way that inversely affected the price. we all caught that dump. we speculated enough and went through the mechanics of moving a position at the time so I'm not going to go through it all again BUT there's no farking way that a compentent institutional desk couldn't move an order like that given three of four trading days without anyone being the wiser. Who the fark did he do the trade through? Investors Edge?

What's even more insane was that today, with that insider report hitting the wires, the stock looks stronger than I've seen in months. CSFB taking out any ask their shown...

Strange days indeed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply