Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

"A STABILITY AGREEMENT FOR FDN"

This tells me two things...

1. ARU is getting special treatment as a result of helping out the government with the new mining laws, for being so good to the local population and a standard setter for all other mining companies operating in Ecuador. This agreement is worth an absolute fortune!

2. "A STABILITY AGREEMENT FOR FDN" not ARU ! ... this indicates to me that should a buy-out happen it will be for Fruita Del Norte only (FDN), leaving us with shares in a spin off company and the possibility of another huge find. It also tells me that should we mine it ourselves there will be no problems with the goverment or green activists.

---------------------------

What seems like a lifetime ago we used to talk and laugh about something called the "300 club" (Safeharbours baby), even had a poll to decide where to hold our post buy-out celebration, most of us opted for Las Vegas. Since those days many have sold out and many new investors have arrived... Many poo hoo'd the idea that our shares in ARU could ever reach $300 and at that time (pre split) ARU was trading at around $30.00. I think now the 300 club should be brought out of mothballs, dusted off and hung on the wall!

mercian9

New Message
Please login to post a reply