Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Thanks JW, you said everything I was about to say.

No amount of money can compensate for the daily aggravation and anxiety endured for this ARU experience - from the idiotic Ecuador government's actions, and now questionable sales by the company insiders.

I have no faith in obtaining any clarification from Marla of ARU's IR on the second insider sale. No that she is not trustworthy, but any IR person's job is to first promote the good news, and second to down play the bad news, and third put off all tough questions and impending bad news. Often you have to read between the lines to get a sense of the bad news.

Yes I know, I was in the IR of my company (a TSX60 company) for a stint and every press release has to be cleared by the in-house lawyers, then the out-house lawyers (yes that is what we call them external legal counsel), and the external auditors before we release anything. All this for the reason that our back side is totally covered. You will be surprised how aften a major company is sued for the most frivolous reasons.

In conclusion, I am like you I will reduce my ARU holdings if there is another insider sale from next week's SEDAR report. How many times you have to be smacked on the head before you wake up? Besides if SP is seemingly stuck at the $8 level, I can always buy them back if they start to move "north". Better be safe than sorry.

New Message
Please login to post a reply