Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

That's okay Permaflation, I cleaned it up like you would have wanted to about 20 mining friends I sent it to who don't bother with Bull Boards.

Your post was a Classic and a Keeper for reference.

Say, my daughter called me from Northern Ontario last night. She teaches up there and has many Mining savvy friends.

She said, " Dad, have you been watching Eastmain .. ER lately?"

"Yes I replied, I owned for a bit but got tired of waiting and sold way back."

"Well ," she said, " People up here told me to buy it and I've been putting it in my RRSP for several years now. Do you know it has more than doubled for me? And that's not the best thing Dad as they also told me MINE would be a good investment and I bought 100,000 shares for 2 cents way back."

"Gee, I didn't know that," I said. So I pounded MINE in for a search on Globe Investor and nothing came up.

"No" she said."Key in www.cnq.ca and you'll find it.

Wow, I pounded it in and exclaimed to her, "Lordy its at 47 cents, up 7 cents today!"

"Yes ," she said, " there is a bit a Buzz about it. Next week Jeff ( her husband) and Ray ( another College Professor up there) are going to the PDAC convention in Toronto, to check things out. First Jeff wants to meet again with Don Robinson about ER as it has been awhile since last time they had lunch. Then they're going to the Probe Mine booth to talk to the MINE guys as they're sharing the booth with Probe.

Are you going dad?"

"No I said," in total dismay. "Been there enough and getting too Long In-The-Tooth. Last time I went was to meet David Walsh of BREX fame. But I have a Source where some members might be Good Enough to post their findings for ARU HOLDERS when they get back.

Look, ask Jeff to go to the ARU Booth and fill me in as to what he finds."

"Okay Dad, but they'll be busy as they want to check out the stuff they've been hearing up here about LBE and LSG also."

"That's nice I said," but now in a more Authoritative Voice said, " you make sure you tell him his Father-In-Law wants a REPORT back next week about what he picks up re: ARU!"

"Okay Dad, I'll warn him!"

Hm mm, I thought to myself after, " I better start paying Attention to what my kids are doing."

New Message
Please login to post a reply