Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Re: PDAC

in response to by
posted on Mar 02, 2008 04:34PM

Neuman,

thanks for the feedback from PDAC.

Judging from Keith Barrons comments about S.H. it is gratifing to know that perhaps ARU management is more in touch with retail investors concerns than one would expect.

With regards to the geologists comments on depth of epithermal deposits typically going up to as deep as 1000 m. It is nice to see that he is in agreement with my prior post on the subject. To clarify that statement I will add that, that is 1000 m from the top of the deposit. Which at one time would have been surface but over the course of time might not still outcrop on surface today as in the case of FDN. In effect that means we could add up to 750 m more mineralization at depth. While I certainly would be more than happy if the number of ounces increased by 4 times, which would make ARU one of the greatest deposits of gold ever found.

I still would not rule out the possibility due to the multiple hydrothermal events that that occured to create this deposit. That parts of the deposit could still be in that class of epithermal deposit known as deep epithermals, which can extend for thousands of meters.

Regards,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply