Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Some time back Marla and I were talking about different "potential" buyers of the FDN when I mentioned how much I liked what they were doing at AEM. Marla said she loved AEM and had done work with them/for them in the past. She had nothing but praise for this well run company and our conversation was about what a "cash cow " they were. I'm sure Marla's previous dealings with AEM helped to get the tour of the Laronde mine.

As I stated several times before I love AEM and if they don't make an acquisition soon they will be gobbled up by one of the big guys.....my feeling is that they have to buy someone to keep control of their own destiny....and it might as well be the FDN deposit.

I guess I want a little more than Buck but I would settle for 1/2 share of AEM for the FDN deposit and first right of refusal on all the other property left in ARU2. If you assumed that AEM owns no ARU now and they offer 1/2 share for the FDN deposit the current shareholders of AEM will still control about 2/3 of AEM afer the transaction....so the dilution should be acceptable to them.

If AEM did get the FDN property then I would hold onto the AEM shares I got in exchange.....if FDN goes to a Barrick then I would dump the Barrick stock real fast. I would love to follow the development of the FDN deposit by owning shares in a real good purchasing company like AEM.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply