Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: The 43-101 only includes assays up to the End of Last-June"

Re: The 43-101 only includes assays up to the End of Last-June"

posted on Mar 04, 2008 04:21AM

Fatman,

well said.

It makes me wonder, when it is standard practice in other parts of the markets to estimate future share price movements with such indicators as forward projected profit, sales, margins, market share growth etc. 

Yet no one can seem to value properly the ounces ARU have discovered to date in relation to the last large take over, that being Yamana of Meridian. If Meridian was compared equally to ARU, which it falls far short of in my opinion, then the price Yamana would have paid for ARU shares is already $50.00 per share.

ARU's present gold is being grossly discounted, it's land package is being valued at zero, and the absolute certainty in my opinion that millions of more ounces of gold will be discovered at FDN is being valued at zero. 

With regards to who will be the winning bidder if there is a takeover of FDN. I personally do not care, it will go to the highest bidder taking into account the above mentioned factors that the market a present is discounting or placing no value on at all.

I will tender my shares to the highest bidder as long as their offer is reasonable and relatively liquid. This is business and about making money, nothing more and nothing less.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply