Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Ankerhoo,

nah, it is just coincidence with regards to all the peculiar trading in ARU over the last year and a half or so hahahaha. Just kidding.

My thoughts exactly, but then you and I have always been reading from the same play book in regards to the games being played with ARU share price.

What many people out there do not understand is that there are actually investors out there that have a longer investment time horizon than a few days, weeks or months. They can sometimes be looking 1 or 2 years or more down the road and position themselves accordingly.

When their ship comes in they are looking at making fortunes. They are not nickel and diming it with the day or short term traders. Their motive is to get as many shares as possible for as cheap as possible and do whatever it takes to accomplish this. Even if that puts some of there previous buys under water. They are looking at the average cost of there shares, not on how much any particular block cost them at this stage.

The only thing that will stop them from playing this game is when they lose more shares by selling then they are able to buy back. Then they will retreat to a higher price to try their games again hoping this will losen some more shares. This will go on untill significant news puts an end to their games or they get up to a point where the share price no longer warrants continuing the game.

It looks to me like they lost more shares today then they were able to buy back. Lets hope they have a few more days like this and then perhaps they will let the price move up once again. I beleive time is running short on them, we shall see.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply