Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Mar 08, 2008 03:24PM

Mar 08, 2008 03:27PM
Mar 08, 2008 04:13PM

Dan,

well since you are a brand new member to our board and perhaps need the aid of eye glasses which perhaps explains your use of bold font in your post.

Let me address some of your confusion.

The 16,959,566 that you claim as being shares sold is in fact the dollar amount of the shares sold. Not the number of shares.

This represents about 6% of managements total number of shares and also includes those sold by management who are no longer with the company. Management and ex-employee's have only sold around 6% of there shares in 2 years. Shows very good faith management has in the potential of the company if you ask me.

Obviously, since you used the exact monetary amount of shares sold, you have access to an insiders selling report. Perhaps you should read it more carefully in the future before you post.

This is a very knowledgable board and I would not want the posters here to jump to the conclusion that you are a basher.

I am assuming that it was just an honest mistake because no member of this board would fall for such a pathetic attempt at bashing.

Regards,

F.F.

Mar 08, 2008 05:07PM
Mar 08, 2008 05:21PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply