Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Mar 16, 2008 04:39PM
Mar 17, 2008 07:33AM

With due respect to your opinon I think we are suffering from some profit taking based upon S&P TSX speculation.

With regard to tracking the POG I said a long time ago on Stockhouse that ARU is all Future value based, and this is distant future not near term. So the current POG does not really affect the situation like we would want it to. If anyone remembers the last spike in gold, around the early 80's they might weigh in on this. The price rose to $850( thereabouts) and people were jumping in with both feet thinking the price would continue to climb. Then jsut as quickly as it rose it fell and it has taken this long for it to regain those numbers( I know it is not inflation adjusted).

IMO, The larger gold co's remember this and are keeping their future valuations low because history is their constant remeinder of how you can be king one day and pauper the next.

The longer gold stays at these levels, there is more reason to believe it will not retract back to the $500/$600 levels. When this occurs I expect you will see the Barricks of the world revisitng their long term POG valuations and for us to begin to move more inline with POG pricing.

The othere factor is the American Dollar: Just think what would happen to the POG if the US $ began to strenthen! Do you think the POG or POO would remain at these levels? I certainly don't.

If you ahve read this far I thank you for taking the time out to read my rant...my apologies for going on so.

Helo

Mar 17, 2008 05:07PM
Mar 17, 2008 05:25PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply