Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Actually getting BNN to but ARU on their ticker is not manipulation at all. It would be just verifying a fact. Afterall ARU has been included on the index and what investors make of that is up to them.

What is also fact, is that our usual suspects where at their games today trying once again to drive the price of ARU down and shake some more shares loose.

They probably would have gotten the share price down to 8.75 if those 10,000 share bids had not happend along at the end of the day.

I must thank the person who sold me those 10,000 at $8.92 and especially the manipulators who drove the price back down to that level for me.

Lets me see how did I work that, the manipulators had pushed ARU down to 8.90 and looked like they were going to break that level with their usual 1 and 2 lot trades. There was still a 1500 share bid at that price so I piggybacked on it with a 10,000 share bid just to mess with these Aholes. Sure enough that encouraged someone to jump our bid and go to 8.91. I then proceded to piggyback that bid with my 10,000 share and sure enough someone then jumped that bid and went to 8.92. I left my 10,000 bid at 8.91 in place and then piggybacked another 10,000 on the bid at 8.92. This gives the appearance of some market depth and further encouraged buyers to enter.

Like I said before, I like to make situations where I am in what I consider a no lose situation. I piggybacked other bids because I am tired of seeing these couple of Ahole manipulators continue their game for what I consider neglagible return on effort spent now. I simply wished to mess with them today. At the same time, if someone did take out the bid in front of me and my bid, which they did at $8.92. Then I am just as happy also at managing to steal a large block of shares from the manipulators (who did all the work for me) with little effort on my part, for a price under $9.00, which I consider a steal also under the present situation.

ARU share price stabilized and instead of closing under 8.90 which it would have, ended closing at 9.00 even.

Once again, thanks Ahole manipulators for the cheap shares hahahahaha.

See investors, this is a small example of how trends are started.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply