Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Mar 29, 2008 10:17AM

Mar 29, 2008 11:20AM
Mar 29, 2008 03:02PM

Bgold wrote:

3 words I really didn't want to hear. For someone who has been sitting here for 2 1/2 years I would have preferred the 3 words " We've Been Sold ". In watching the recent activity and paying such close attention to the insider sales ( and by the way don't you dare report insider sales on this board as certain members take that as a sign that you're bashing their beloved ARU ) I'm coming to the realization that Patrick believes ( and rightfully so) that he is sitting on not only a mine but a Mining District. And this is no bluff-- he fully intends to mine it. So if you're an insider, why wouldn't you sell your shares now--- you know you're going to get more options in the future -- you're in a win/win. And now that they've got the ear (and seemingly the favor) of the Ecuadorian Gov't, don't be suprised to see them pick up some neighbouring properties and/or Gold Companies to help expand their Gold District i.e. there has been some interesting activity on EML lately including a couple of large share purchases. This could be a career maker (and a CAREER for Patrick and he intends to take full advantage of it--wouldn't you?). But the Big Question that remains - in my mind at least-- is when is OUR Payoff?-- do we have to sit here for ANOTHER two and a half years?

Unfortunately for those of us who thought we would get a quick buck, the political situation has changed this into a longer term hold.

The only realistic option for management is to move ahead until such time that a suitor emerges.

My hope is that if the stability agreement looks promising and other big players are getting more comfortable with the region and the political situation then it will be up to the shareholders to accept an offer.

I'm up slightly from my average cost so I could bail now if I thought I had to wait 3 more years to start to see this thing become a mine. I would be getting a lousy return though since my average cost is approx $8.50. Some was recently bought though at $8.14.

As it becomes a mine there is much more value add but there is significant operational risk for this company as they are set up for exploration and not production of gold. The other factors would be the POG in three years.

However, I think management is following the only path they have right now and if someone wants to buy them then it will likely be sold.

To sit on their hands and wait for that to happen though isnt an option.

Onword and upword.

Hopefully a buyout before christmas 2008.

I think my earlier prediction was October for a buyout.

Mar 29, 2008 06:04PM
Mar 29, 2008 06:21PM
Mar 29, 2008 07:19PM

Mar 29, 2008 07:44PM
Mar 29, 2008 10:04PM
Mar 30, 2008 05:56AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply