Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Apr 03, 2008 08:02AM
Apr 03, 2008 02:14PM
Apr 03, 2008 02:36PM

Apr 03, 2008 03:32PM

Apr 03, 2008 04:59PM
Apr 03, 2008 05:11PM
Apr 03, 2008 05:24PM
Apr 03, 2008 05:56PM
Apr 03, 2008 06:21PM
Apr 03, 2008 07:44PM
Apr 04, 2008 09:19AM
Apr 04, 2008 11:58AM
Apr 04, 2008 12:31PM
Apr 04, 2008 04:10PM

Brits,

Once again, I ask you, do you think your last post was appropriate and indicative of how AGORA wishes their Hub leaders to behave?. That last post of yours was obviously insulting and contained vulgar language which is against AGORA rules.

I do not believe in censorship of ones posts because it is a reflection of what type of person you are. It is hard to prove what you wrote if the post is deleted. Your last post once again demonstrates what you are about.

You personally do not bother me anymore than a slight temporary itch and never did. However it seems to me AGORA's patience is running low with you. First they stripped you of your Hub leadership here and now you do not have your President status icon beside your name when you post on this board.

Anytime Joltin wishes to prove me wrong all he has to do is produce an article that demonstrates that the system of gold leasing and the gold carry trade does not operate exactly as I explained.

I can produce many articles demonstrating that the system works exactly as I explained if you made it worth my while to do so.

The fact is you cannot, oops I mean Joltin cannot prove me wrong because you have already researched my posts and found them absolutly true and factual. Otherwise you would not have come across that acticle I referenced, I guess that was just coincidence.

By the way, your insinuations with regards to me using that article are not quiet clear to me yet. Perhaps you can clear them up so that I may dispell any misunderstanding you have, once again.

I have some questions for you in which you may actually be of benefit to this board by answering.

1) Have you bought those few ARU shares you had and sold back and at what price?

2) Do you think those last 3, 10,000 ARU share lots of mine that I bought at 8.93, 9.11 & 9.14 plus the shares I bought inbetween that range were good buys at this point in time?

3) Do you think it brings credibility to a poster who annouces the size and exact time a bid is going to come along, thus proving it is he who entered it and that he is putting his money were his mouth is?

4) Who do you think has more credibility, the above person , or a poster who claims day, weeks and months afterward that he has supposedly bought or sold at certain prices?

I am looking forward to your answers to these questions.

Cheers,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply