Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Nothing much to add to what's already been said. Only logical reason to take yourself off the board as Keith did today would be to avoid scutiny when divesting some of his shares. As has been pointed out, he sits on the cusp of the 10% Insider rules. Not sure off the top of my head if they use fully diluted or just the float for claculating the outstanding shares and not sure if all of Keith's in the money options are used when calculating his position. So we may or may not see a couple more reports before he disappears from sedi, canadianinsider, etc.

I don't buy into the other explanations posted for a minute. There are individuals out there that sit on 10 boards. There is very little "work requirement" for an average board memeber. With a vested interest in 14m shs ($125+ million) I know that I would want my opinion expressed at the four or five yearly board meetings.

Also the "he's done his job so it's time to move on" doesn't hold much water with me either. If/when we finally get bought out, there will be something said about being involved in this discovery which may not equal the end financial reward, but none the less should prove quite satisfying. I've always been taught and lived by the "see it through to completion" philosophy...I doubt Keith in getting to where he is today is any different, just as I assume that many of you, who have managed to stick with Aurelian through good times and bad is much the same.

So my money is on he resigned to avoid having jokers like me call him out on every share sold. Sadly from my point of view he would have had to sell at least 7million shares before I got upset with him. ***NOT INVESTMEST ADVICE< JUST MY OPINION***I believe that every one of these Insiders and every person that owned this stock prior to FDN being discovered should have sold 50% of their shares. You just need to read a quote or two from Acosta and ask yourself what would happen if someone shot Correa...There is a very vocal minority that scares the living sh_t out of me in this country. As long as Correa remains the voice of reason, I fully believe sanity will prevail, but that doesn't mean we can simply assign a zero to the probabilty of disaster here. So if Keith wants to bank $10million or whatever, who the hell am I to say anything to him. If that's his plan here, all the better that we wont have to sit and read the day to day reports...

Best regards,

Buck

New Message
Please login to post a reply