Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Well!! Aren't we sensitive!

The 1st thing I would point out to you--you have 5 recommendations as I write this & I have 4 indicating you sure don't speak for everybody & in fact IMO most board members don't care to bother with this subject either way. Subjects striking cords go in the 15 to 20 recommendation area. So your 1st statement is not close to the truth.

You must be aware the MOC rules apply to all the Index Stocks not just to ARU so stocks that trade heavy volume are not subject to a big price change at the close. ARU is a relatively thin trader causing these closing changes. Why not try to use the rules to your advantage? The only other sensible thing to do is try to get the MOC rules changed for all the Index Stocks.

If the whining saves the dog a beating then keep it up. Be my guest. But the numbers should be your 1st clue as to what board members want. They are telling me that I'm through with this subject. I hope you read the same message.

Regards

Joltin

New Message
Please login to post a reply