Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
and in an e-mail sending frame of mind. There is another villan out there who deserves some attention, HAYWOOD SECURITIES. Yes the Equadorians knocked us down but it was Haywood who happily kicked us in the nuts while down. I'm sure that a few hundred e-mails to them might piss them off however a few well placed e-mails to BNN, the Globe and Finacial Post as well as the government might just bring them a whole bunch of unwanted publicity. Do you think some hungry reporter would not love to do some digging on the part Haywood played here? I do. I am just so tired of being kicked in the stones by these low lifes. They are nothing short of criminal and I would love to hear an explanation from them on just how they have justified their actions. Patrick told Safe that the e-mail campaign was working with the government. Who knows maybe it will do some good here. Hey not saying it will affect the price but maybe with enough bad publicity might make these a-holes think twice the next time.
New Message
Please login to post a reply