Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: Canaccord is buying for who? I have a question here

Canaccord is buying for who? I have a question here

posted on May 02, 2008 06:17AM

Can someone put the house position since last Friday?

These guys are buying and buying and buying and buying (I can continue a long way like this...)

I don't remember the count for yesterday... but they must be close to 2,5 - 3 million shares since Monday...or past Friday... 267 000 in 45 minutes today

I was wondering... are they doing this for their individual clients, a new institution?

Or a company that is preparing an hostile takeover?

I know you talked about a poison pill... but I am not sure that it will prevail... if a big boy comes in and offer let say 10$ a share right now... will all the institutional holders (more then 52% of the company, plus insider ( 17 757 000 shares)) will block it? are you sure... I am wondering if the big boys would rather take a 10$ a share instead of a maybe or a possible positive turnover? I am positive that things will turn out great, but maybe these guys don't want to take the risk...

So here we are with institutional holding 71 500 000 shares, insiders 17 750 000 shares for a total of 89 250 000 shares for a total of 66% of the company... what if these guys decide we don't want to take risk anymore... and let the big boy take the risk? Is it a possibility...

I mean, who would be buying that much ARU right now? I can't believe it's only someone taking a big gamble...

what's your take?

New Message
Please login to post a reply