Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: Canaccord is buying for who? I have a question here

Maybe we are over thinking... but this is exactly what I am thinking...

FDN only is worth a hell lot of money... and what we got so far is that they want company to keep 3 concessions...

We know ARU did get their claims honnestly, so it's highly probable that they can keep FDN at minimum... and maybe more if the law is amended or changed or vote against blabla...

So at these levels, we are a bargain... and if they pay 10$ a share, it's still a bargain knowing that a hell lot of institutional are risk averse and will want an easy and sure exit...

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't explain why someone would be buying that much shares at these prices.... they would be able to let it drift even lower if they wanted to... but they need the shares... so they block and let people sell into their huge hidden walls...

also, the 2 run we had in the past 2 days... they were killed by who you think? Yes Canaccord started to sell heavily in these 2 runs... like if they don't want the SP to raise yet...

so far today, 331 000 net buyer for Canaccord

New Message
Please login to post a reply