Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: Canaccord is buying for who? I have a question here

this is exactly why I say 10$ (It's just an exemple guys, I have to put a price for discution sake)

And just to show you how incertainty plays for a lot... we were at 9$ 2-3 weeks ago... we now sit at 4,10$

and we were only at 9$ because there was already uncertainty in this play... we would be worth much more... if everything was clear and clean... but it's not...

that's the questions the risks takers are gonna take in the institutions... is it worth it to risk everything... or to take our stuff... move out at even a small profit?

For sure, the hostile bidders will be taking the risk that everything settle alright... and for myself, (I know I am a new investors, but I've been watching ARU and following it for 2 years at least now) I would take the risk and would rather not sell... but it's not always like this that institutions are thinking... and not in the market we are in... if everything was bullish around us, I would think a no would come in 1 minute at 10$... but in the current financial environnement... I don't know what they will say...

and they really are the one that will take the decision... as we speak, CIBC is now buying big too in ARU a 100 000 cross trade plus 75K at the market in the last 15 minutes... this is not usual action... and don't tell me it's individuals... !

good luck and hoping for the best

New Message
Please login to post a reply