Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

it's in the law... whenever someone, an individual or institutional or a company acquire more then 10% of another company, they have to declare it...

As for the 10$ a share, I am even more generous then Yetnot!

Don't forget that the uncertainty here is worth a hell lot of money... some big institutional will maybe won't want to take the risk to see the SP drift lower in case a bad news happen...

The hostile bidder will have this to play in his favor... hey listen big guys... I'll do you a favor right now... nobody will lose anything... you will even make a small profit out of it... and you will get back all your lost you have experienced in the last 2 weeks...

yes or no?

I know we've talked about the poison pill here on this forum last week... but I can't remember when it can be evoke... who can evoke it? management? and if the majority of share holders are in favor of the takeover...I don't think the poison pill can do anything about it?

Am I wrong or right? but I don't take that canaccord is only acting like this because they are really positive about the outcome... they are acting for someone with deep deep pocket

now 511 000 net buyer... ok, I'll tell you the truth, I ordered my broker to buy whatever he can of ARU! lol

New Message
Please login to post a reply