Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Update on ARU on Inca Kola News

posted on Jun 11, 2008 08:34AM

http://incakolanews.blogspot.com/200...

Wednesday, June 11

Aurelian and the art of the obvious buy

Yesterday gold and the miners tanked, but Aurelian (ARU.to) stayed solid and even added a penny. Today it's upping nicely (though volumes are still on the lowside). With the dose of good news handed out by Chiriboga this week (this post explains all) and the prospect of a miner-friendly attitude in the draft mining law coming out June 27th, it looks like ARU is the subject of bargain hunting.

And let's be crystal clear about things. If you're a Canadian reading this post, do you really think the band of crooks that run your brokerage account at any of the large houses will give you the all clear on Ecuador stocks before they fill their own boots? Wait for their word on this and you'll make a 50% profit. Move in now and we're in the 100% and above territory.

Aurelian is such a screamingly obvious risk vs. reward play at these prices. If you're looking at the PPS right now and thinking, "Damn, too late, it's already up 6% today", you're going to miss out on the next 100%. Why worry about whether you could buy tomorrow 2% lower when it's going up 100%? You don't get this kind of advantage handed to you on a plate every day, and I was thinking back to the last time I had the same kind of obivous, screaming political risk advantage with a LatAm play. I think it was back in 2003 when TEO was trading at U$5 or so. So ARU: Just buy it, then watch above from the peak of advantage when the Canadian houses play their games with retail dudes. And remember the lesson for the next time, too. And speaking of obvious, the following might help to remind you about the average intelligence of those who follow the crowd. This is the world we live in. Take advantage of the fact.

New Message
Please login to post a reply