Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

I am not a legal expert, but to me the constitution is the legal frame work that all laws of the land are to be based. For example, stealing from investors is an illegal act, that would be covered under the constitution. As a means of punishment, those who commits this crime gets to go the jail for three years - that's the law (unless you are Ecuador, then it's OK). LOL.

The procession rights (the 3 concession rule - confiscating legally obtained concessions, etc.) and protecton of the country's resources (e.g., allowing a forced partnership joint venture with ARU on FDN) are foundamental legal rights that would not be in the mining law, but should be in the constitution.

The mining law to be unveiled on 6/27 couild be as sweet and flowery as they want, but that's after the fact that they already robbed you blind through the constitution (that seems to be an Acosta specialty).

I don't think the answer we want would be there on June 27. When is this draft "constitution" availalbe? Anyone know?

New Message
Please login to post a reply