Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Jun 24, 2008 03:32PM
Jun 24, 2008 05:29PM
Jun 24, 2008 05:53PM
Jun 24, 2008 06:02PM
Jun 24, 2008 06:40PM

All nonsense. We had a great chat and a few beers. It was a long afternoon and no rum was had.

Lots of charts and talk and the stuff that AGMs are famous for. The ship is in a holding pattern till the Mining Law thingy is settled. Lots of good questions but little in the way of firm answers as most were in the what if category.

I think we had u to 10 members of the ship and even met up with Marla afterwards. We even bent an elbow with Dr Barron at the end. He was telling stories of the early days and all in all was a fun time. I found little in unknown information and this board has done an outstanding job of DD for everyone who reads. They have cut their burn rate and continue to try and hold the camps and people at a maintenance level. Conserve cash is the mantra and wait until the smoke clears and we get the all clear from the Captain. They have a senior executive on the ground every week in Ecuador and talk as much as possible to the Government. It looks like we all have to cool our cannons and wait out the dogfight going on.

The overall concensus is that we are fine and need to wait it out.

Jun 24, 2008 06:53PM
Jun 24, 2008 07:34PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply