Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Jul 17, 2008 11:20AM
Jul 17, 2008 11:27AM
Jul 17, 2008 06:01PM

Jul 17, 2008 06:17PM

Crew,

I went out fishing today, just to get myself away from my computer for a couple of hours, and maybe enjoy life without so much anticipation of when the new minng law will come out from Correa....

And actually the fishing (trout) today was pretty good...its been warm down in the Bay Area, and smokey from all the fires in California, so I didn't think the trout would bite midday....but I trolled with a flasher on one rig and blades on the other rig....both caught fish when trolled down deep in the colder water!

I think this news release is timely, and has great content about the future workings of the mine being so much more cost effective. If we mine it, it only helps us defer the mine costs better....if we sell FDN, this news only makes it easy to sell for a better price...it's a win/win situation!

I also think that this news release was to keep us informed...and maybe try to get us all to wake up out of these miserable Doldrums and get ready....this news may portend the near future!

Best Regards,

Long for Cash

Jul 17, 2008 06:52PM

Jul 17, 2008 06:55PM
Jul 17, 2008 07:00PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply