Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Re: Fearless Say's

posted on Jul 18, 2008 04:24PM

I have no desire to get into a pissing match with you or anyone else right now especially after the week we just had.

However, I will make a few comments though about the FF lovefest that is going on.

1. He says no one on this board has any balls to criticize management. What utter bs. Several people have done so including myself but just don't feel the need to dwell on it. No one is happy with where our share price is but constant "bash Anderson" posts accomplish nothing.

2. You have basically said this board has no value to a great self-labelled genius of superior intellect like yourself. Numerous people have worked extremely hard over the past 3 months trying to hold this board together and provide consistent, timely information to the best of their ability. You even mentioned SH by name as did someone else. In my opinion that is dispicable after ther hundreds of hours of personal time that he has put into this board and held it together through difficult times.

3. Do you know more about mining than most on this board? Probably but why do you feel the need to be such an arrogant blowhard when you share opinions. Try a little humility for a change.

New Message
Please login to post a reply