Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

board perspective

posted on Jul 24, 2008 08:25AM

i'm not a basher. but no one is reading my posts on the calculations at all. so im going to hit you again to really consider the offer at hand... and face the fact that we should be some what happy (look at the attention, energy in this whole play right now, even other Ecuador mining stocks are up in fear of takeovers ;))and yes it seems like the bid is kind of low...

however. consider there might only be two options...

wait until correa has checked the mining law which may take a long time. and wait until he is re-elected. and wait til there is more promotion of mining investments in foreign countries... blabla.... (lots of waiting. and i dont expect the share price to do much but rebound to 8-10$ level) ...

or take the offer at hand (or the next one ... or the next after that), and know that kinross (or barrick) can do a good job at exploiting the concessions as well...(which will add to the value of your shares as well....)...

the last option gives you value...and a long term gift (Kinross will do fine the coming years)... INSTANTLY

anyway... ARU is going to get takenover. i feel you just need to have faith in the companies doing the take over. ANY EXTRA CASH NEEDED TO TAKE OVER is only going to give you problems when your shares are converted to the takeover-company (lending money... dilution...etcetc.)... or am i wrong?

anyway sit tight, enjoy it...

New Message
Please login to post a reply