Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

I am not a lurker but haven't posted in awhile.....more active on the PLE board but am a shareholder in both......I have held Aurelian for over two years now and was not selling until the eventual buyout offer...........This is not a buyout offer imo......This is a joke of a buyout offer..........Have to give kudos to Kinross for trying to pick ARU up on the very, very cheap.........Aurelian is worth way more than the offer they presented and they know it.

Not impressed with ARU management lately especially the low private placement of 70 million plus at $4.75........Didn't realize ARU needed the money that badly as it is such a low price for such a great asset.........The best in the world..................

I almost think there is something going on here behind the scenes between Kinross and Aurelian.............Perhaps, Kinross afterall does not want to buy ARU outright but wanted a piece of the pie and an entry at a cheap private placement........Therefore, maybe Aurelian offered Kinross the low pp price in exchange for Kinross to make a faux buyout offer in order to stimulate a interest and eventual bidding war for Aurelian..........Think about it!

It is very strange for a company to present a buyout offer at the same time as entering into a private placement irregardless of whether the buyout offer is accepted..........Doesn't that seem strange to any of you??

Any ideas??......May sound crazy but it is very possible.

New Message
Please login to post a reply