Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

1. IMHO the sale of 15 mill at $4.75 is carved in stone. PP's are constantly done & usually below the mkt. price. In the case of ARU the closing price for the previous 6 days was below $4.75. This is incompetent management or worse.

2. Assume that only 55% of shs. are tendered. I presume that would kill the deal for a share exchange to K. At this point what happens to the share price of ARU. My guess would be $5.50 to $6.50 until another bidder shows up or the Ecuador Mining laws are passed. Any thoughts?

3. Assume 70% are tendered for exchange to K. That leaves approx. 48 mill. shs. ARU. What chance would a minority shareholder have of a decent price. This position does not appeal to me. K could make life tough. Any thoughts on price if that happened?

4. We need a major holder (10 mill. shs. or so) to lead the charge & organize a shareholder revolt. They would get the needed media coverage & revelation of the real facts as opposed to the cream puff baloney we are currently receiving.

Sprott where are you when we need you??

Joltin

New Message
Please login to post a reply