Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: Business News Americas Article/Comments from Haywood

Once the mining law is released there will be no more excuses for this "political risk". The SP offer should at least be 75% higher IMO.

Comment: I agree but ... does this Love-in expire prior to the Mining Laws being published. I wasn't able to locate the Offer's Expirey date and the guesstimates of the Release Date of the Mining Laws is all over the place - July, Sept, Oct. Pls correct me on this.

The takeover is subject to approval by two-thirds of Aurelian's shares.

According to Haywood's Kaip, Aurelian's management already owns some 10% of company shares, and after the private placement Kinross will also control about 10%.

Well that is 20% only, so they need 46% more. We got a chance to block this deal everyone.

Comment: How do we block it other than not submitting our shares - are we big enough to have a meaningful affect? Reading the Posts, there have been some suggested steps to take but they're lost now. Safe ... we need a list of "Things to Do".

I for one would sure like to learn Keith Barron's view. How do we obtain it? Would he clam up if approached or would he be willing to give his viewpoint if we promise not to release it to the Press. Hmmm Just Wishful Thinking that we could prevent THAT from happening. If he refused to submit his shs would we stand a chance? I doubt Sprott would be in favour of this Offer but ... if another/other offer(s) are recvd we hopefully won't have this problem.

At the moment I feel like all we can do is grumble among ourselves. We need Direction. If we have to pay for it I'm willing as others would be to contribute funds to such a cause.

As things stand now it appears we continue as we've done for so long ... sit on our Duffs and wait.

Laross - great phone calls you made. Your work on this Board, as too so many others, is AMAZING. Don't think for one minute that such efforts go unappreciated. Thx for sharing Guys!

New Message
Please login to post a reply