Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: Kinross May drop required 662/3% to 50.1% at it's sole discretion

Cripes can this get any worse? I think our Guys were laying on the floor having their tummies rubbed while the Kinross Lawyers were writing this Agreement. Kinross had them sign it then walked over them and out the door laughing.

Question: Did we not have at least ONE Lawyer? Had he even Passed the Bar to Practice in La La Land? I guess though Lawyers are just as good as the parameters u give them to work with and our Guys couldn't think of any.

I didn't have Pie in the Sky illusions. I was thinking $12 was a given and sometimes allowed myself to think 15/20. Instead the prize is $6. Fortunately I have 24/7 use of a ceramic facility for my head called a Toilet Bowl.

50.1%!!! Man ... we all better get on our knees that another offer materializes. Sure we're confident there's going to be a contender ... but will one really appear? Will we even learn prior to tossing our shares in to an Offer, what it is we're selling?

If we had a choice, I'd now prefer to change Mgmt and bring the Mine into Production. Patrick et al, hopefully u come up with some good reasons for selling us out like this. Was it Drugs? That's the only reason I can think of that you screwed this up so badly.

New Message
Please login to post a reply