Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

OTTO - TELLING IT LIKE IT IS

posted on Jul 28, 2008 02:16AM

I'm personally fed up reading how the sh/hldrs of the floundering ARU are so lucky to have recvd a bid by the daring Big Brother efforts of the Kinross Board willing to relieve us of all the risk of the newly written, yet to be announced, Mineral Laws.

It's sad but too it's refreshing to read the words of one, Otto, the only Reporter that made the effort to get to the guts of the story and spew it out in plain simple language. ARU SH/HLDRS, YOU'RE GETTING SCREWED BY YOUR OWN BOD. I sure hope in the weeks to come that we learn what exactly was behind the thought process of our BOD to accept this sick Bid. As well, understandable enough to suppress the gut wrenching feeling we've had since it's announcement.

A T/O should be a time to Celebrate! Are we having Fun yet? Is this deal adequate to cover filling your car up with a tank of gas?

Hey if not, don't despair! The warrants might cover the cost in 5 yrs.

About Dynasty (DMM.to)

Under this post a few days ago, some dude named "anonymous" left me a comment saying Dynasty was a stock worth investigating. I replied by saying that I mailed another reader on the same subject a few days previously and would dig out the mail sent. Here it is underneath the Xs. It dates from July 12th (so the numbers may be out some) and all I've done is to take out the names to protect the innocents and clean up the typos and grammar a bit (I today saw the original recipient would have found a hatful....sorry 'bout that, T.O.). You'll see the first part is a very ballpark numbercrunch (feel free to disagree with me on any point) and the second is why I don't reco the company.

As a sidebar, it's interesting to look back at my comments on ARU from two weeks ago. All a bit sad considering how the shafting came not from the Ecuadorian gov't but from the directors of the company. Even if there's a bidding war, ARU.to will now sell for a fraction of its true value.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...

BE AWARE THAT OTTO HAS A PAYPAL BUTTON ON HIS SITE.
SORRY FOR THIS PRINT MESS. i CAN'T GET THESE DAMN BUTTONS TO WORK AS THEY SHOULD.
New Message
Please login to post a reply