Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

I'm on the Warpath....

posted on Jul 31, 2008 04:49PM

I was busy all day at work and didn't get a chance to read a lot of the posts. I saw that Kwong posted the Corriente article earlier but I didn't see any response to it. If that doesn't burn your ass to keep up the fight nothing will. I start vacation tomorrow and I'm going to devote the 1st day to writing and calling Aurelian, the seniors, the analysts, the media, the OSC, the TSX and maybe even the Pope. We should all do the same.

Corriente is likely to get several bids because of the competent work of its CEO....imagine travelling the world, speaking highly of Ecuador and his company, meeting with Correa etc.

Aurelian will get bids (likely lower than what they deserve) because of the reputation and incredible substance of FDN only.

Anderson, if this thing doesn't get turned around in hurry you'll be infamous to future university students because you'll be in Finance textbooks for making the stupidest deal in corporate history.

Please everyone do their part to stop this blatant abuse of Aurelian shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply