Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Re: Webcast

in response to by
posted on Aug 10, 2008 04:52AM

http://www.kinross.com/investors/sta...

I strongly suggest that you all listen to this webcast in it's entireity (45 min or so) when you get to the register section type anything in there and it'll allow access.

You will see just what we are up against, It will also show you the exact number of drill cores that Anderson is witholding from us. He also says they are working on a new inferred resource estimate. SO LETS HAVE THESE NEWS ITEMS! not tomorrow, not next week, not next year BUT .... NOW! (we'll work out our own estimate with the help of buckshot)

What really surprised and shocked me was the fact that a Kinross geologist was present when they first hit gold, over 2 years ago.

Tye Birt sounds very businesslike, assured and confident, a man in control... Patrick Anderson sounds just like the slimey weasle he is, very hesitant subdued and subordinate with a lot to hide. At one point he was about to say something, I sat on the edge of my seat because it was something very significant to us all... he hesitated for a second and changed his mind about what he was about to say and came out with an anti-climax remark rather than the bombshell he could have dropped at that point.

I said in a post earlier to have a bucket handy to throw up into when you listen to this webcast... I meant it... ragusa I warned you! you can clean up your own mess!

Spare the time to listen to this slimeball of a webcast it'll convince you NOT TO TENDER YOUR SHARES.

Regards to all aboard this pirate ship.. LOL, seems to me that we are not the pirates, the pirates are the ones sailing with the ARU and Kinross board of directors..

mercian9

New Message
Please login to post a reply