Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Bravo Bob! Excellent facts and excellent presentation. I was especially pleased to watch you present the facts without any emotion or rhetoric. The facts speak for themselves and I don't see how Anderson and the board can avoid responding any longer.

This is especially true given the fact we will be issuing a press release this week on behalf of all of you that will include:

• This YouTube Video
  • Safeharbour's Guest Blog Post (Going Up Tomorrow)
  • The List of Questions All Of You Want Answered.
  • Traffic Numbers To The Aurelian HUB On AGORACOM Proving The Gravity Of This Critical Issue

I commend all of you on a job well done thus far. I also urge each and every one of you to continue doing your part until the offer deadline date. Follow your HUB Leaders by writing to management, the board, regulators, media, analysts, the industry, bloggers.

Most importantly, keep reaching out to investors and bringing them here to read and watch the great information presented by other fellow shareholders. The more shareholders you have armed with the facts, the greater the opportunity for success.

Best Regards,
George

New Message
Please login to post a reply