Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

I got my "phone call from Kinross"

posted on Aug 12, 2008 08:58AM

Hello Crew,

I've been keeping my head down during most of this battle, because it has seemed to focus on the Canadian media recently....

But I did receive "my phone call" last night...as soon as I saw Toronto on my Caller I.D.....I got fired up and ready to "spew my hatred" over the phone to display my anger at this unfair deal!

Then this "old lady's voice" comes on line, and starts asking if I have decided to tender my shares....It sounded like my 90 year old Mother's voice!

Well, there went my rant! She sounded too frail to get a real "broadside fired in her direction"!

But, we did discuss why I wouldn't be Tendering my shares....and after I pointed out my problems with the Kinross deal...she innocently said that if "I tendered my shares to the offer from Kinross" I could always change my mind and withdraw them up to 2 days before the closure of the offer!....or that I would be included in any upgrade offer from Kinross!

DON'T BE MISLED BY THIS "SWEET OLD LADY"!

DON'T TENDER YOUR SHARES TO ANYONE AT THIS POINT!

HOLD THEM TIGHT IN YOUR ACCOUNT, AND TELL YOUR BROKER THAT YOU DON'T WANT THEM TENDERED....

BATTLE ON FOR JUSTICE,

LONG FOR CASH.....SHOW US A CASH OFFER!

New Message
Please login to post a reply