Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Profanity Rules

posted on Aug 12, 2008 06:38PM

Good evening, folks. We've noticed that a couple of posts today have contained profanity that required editing. The profanity has not been overt, rather it has been in the form of letters and symbols (i.e. fu@#$@ng directors)

As such, we're getting out in front of this and reminding all members, especially new ones that may not be as familiar with the rules, of Rule #1 in the AGORACOM 6 Rules of Use:

1. PROFANITY - Swearing or use of foul language is strictly prohibited… in any language (We have 42 interpreters on staff to keep an eye on those International members). For the record, ##$!#&% or any combination thereof is considered profanity.

The incredible work of your HUB Leaders and the entire Aurelian Crew has garnered the attention of many investors, industry and media players. In addition, I have begun reaching out to influential bloggers that find this story very interesting. Let's make sure the posts of a small minority of people don't turn important observers off during this very important time.

Given the strength of the facts and arguments put forward by the community, it's in everyone's best interests to continue on this path and make sure the main forum continues to be a clean, constructive, inspirational and educational environment.

To this end, I am asking Aurelian HUB Leaders to strictly enforce this rule and delete any further offending posts, if any.

If you feel you must vent, which is understable, make your way over to the off-topic discussion forum and go nuts :-).

Thanks and a great evening to you all.

Best,
George

New Message
Please login to post a reply