Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Aug 13, 2008 06:43AM
Aug 13, 2008 07:18AM
Aug 13, 2008 07:29AM
Aug 13, 2008 07:32AM
Aug 13, 2008 07:37AM
Aug 13, 2008 07:45AM
Aug 13, 2008 12:46PM
Aug 13, 2008 12:58PM
Aug 13, 2008 01:08PM

FWIW I have a BMOIS Margin Acct presently with a Credit Balance.

I've asked BMOIS (BMO Investor Services), on TWO occasions, different Reps, a week apart,...

if my ARU shs are presently being used to cover ARU Short Trades.

On BOTH occasions, the BMOIS Rep checked my Acct and told me "No, your ARU shares are NOT being used to cover Short Positions BECAUSE your Acct has a CREDIT Balance.

RULES as explained to me:

1. If, there's a CREDIT Balance in your Margin Acct, NONE of your shs can be used to cover Shorts.

2. If you're using your Broker's funds, ie a DEBIT in your Margin Acct, then your Broker is LEGALLY at liberty to use any and all of your Shares to cover Short Positions.

My questions were precisely worded ie clear, plain, void of any humour.

I feel there's many, not unlike myself, that aren't 100% clear on this subject. Hopefully I have fully explained to you as it has been explained to me, to enable you to put your mind to rest.

I'LL NOT BE TENDERING MY SHARES Which incidentally brings up another Rule I had confirmed.

If you DO NOTHING/SAY NOTHING your shares WON'T be tendered to the Offer. Your shares will continue to remain in your Acct.

Your shares are NOT Tendered unless you instruct your Broker to Tender on your behalf.

WE DO NOTHING YA HEAR!!! LOL HEY! EVEN I CAN DO THAT!

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply